Advice Talks Seminars are designed for the Scottish Money Advice and Credit Union Sector and are delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
All our Seminars are written and delivered by Alan McIntosh LLB (Hons), who in addition to having over 20 years experience, remains a front line adviser. Alan has been an approved Money Adviser since 2005 and has been a Trainer, Policy Officer, Senior Manager in Personal Insolvency and also a Senior Money Adviser. He has written hundreds of articles on debt for journals such as the Journal of the Law Society of Scotland, SCOLAG, Credit Today and the Herald Newspaper. His material can also be read on our sister website Advice Scotland
Bespoke courses can also be provided on request, including monthly subscription packages which can make sure your Organisation and its advisers, can meet their CPD requirements, regardless of whether you are working towards or are already an agency accredited under the Scottish National Standards for Advice and Information Providers.
Seminars can be tailored to meet all requirement, including those working at Beginner, Intermediate and also Specialist Levels.
Examples of Courses we offer (and we are always adding to our list) are:
- Introduction to Money Advice (Beginner)
- Money Advice Options (Beginner)
- Legal Debt Recovery for Money Advisers (Beginner)
- Bankruptcy and Trust Deeds for Money Advisers (Beginner)
- Effective Debt Recovery for Scottish Credit Unions (Intermediate)
- Housing Debt for Money Advisers (Intermediate)
- Debt and Death (Specialist)
- HMRC and Income Tax Debt (Specialist)
- Time Orders and Car Finance Agreements (Specialist)
- Trust Deeds for Advisers (Specialist)
- Sequestration for Advisers (Specialist)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org